New Release March 21, 2021
I spent the weekend cleaning up some code, this is what I fixed:
- I found some bugs with the timing controls when you switched from the advanced editor to the standard editor. This should fix the "undefined" appearing in the timing.
- I fixed up the mobile experience, cleaning it up and making sure the tabs were easy to get to.
- I added a new search tool that makes it a lot easier to find tablature in the site.
- I fixed a bug with the MusicXML API for the new interactive player, it was calculating the incorrect octave and the sound was not correct.
- general CSS stuff to make the site look better.
Thanks for using the site!