Skip to main content

June 5th Release

Bug Fixes in this release:

  • I fixed a bunch of bugs switching between the standard and advanced editor. There were a lot of places where you'd end up with either a "." or a "_" in your tabs. I believe I have fixed these cases, and they should apply to all tabs.
  • I fixed an issue with spacing between the Advanced Editor and the Standard Editor. The problem was that your tabs would have extra characters at the end and were not "clean", this has been resolved.
  • There was an issue when you got a warning and your fretboard positions would disappear, this is fixed.
  • I fixed some low level code that should make the site perform a bit better
  • I cleaned up the code and got rid of unused code as well as checking for coding standards.

Let me know if I missed something, I really love hearing from you all!